Chanakhi (Lamb Stew)
- Lamb - 0,5 kg
- Bell pepper - 2 pcs.
- Eggplant - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 2-3 pcs.
- Potato - 3-4 pcs.
- Butter - 50 g
- Vegetable oil - 5-6 tablespoons
- AllSpiceWorld seasoning “For lamb” - 1 tablespoon,
- Seasoning "4 peppers" - for powder when serving
- Tomatoes - 3-4 pcs
Method of preparation
Coarsely chop the eggplant, sprinkle with salt and mix. Rinse after 15 minutes to remove bitterness.
Slice onion into half rings.
Large chop cleaned peppers.
Slice the potatoes into wedges.
Cut the meat into medium slices, salt and mix with 1 tablespoon ASW seasoning “For lamb”.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry separately one after another: onion, peppers, potatoes, eggplant.
Lay out in a medium-sized pot (possible to use 4 small pots) in layers:
- potatoes (put a small piece of butter on it)
- fresh tomato sliced into rings.
Sprinkle each layer of vegetables with oregano and add a little salt.
Bake the chanakhi in the oven for 1.5 hours at 180 degrees C.
When serving, sprinkle with freshly ground “4 peppers” seasoning.