Draniki (Potato pancakes)
- 500 g of peeled potatoes;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tablespoons of oil;
- 2–3 tablespoons of milk;
- 2/3 teaspoon of seasoning “Murdea” from ASW;
- salt (about ¾ of a teaspoon);
- pepper to taste
Method of preparation
- Grate potatoes and give the mass a good squeeze.
- Put potatoes into the large bowl, add an onion, egg, flour, salt, milk, oil, spices and pepper and mix it.
- Heat some oil in the frying pan.
- Put some potato mass onto the frying pan with the tablespoon. Fry draniki for 2-3 minutes, then flip then and fry on the other side.
- Serve hot with sour cream.