Easy Chicken Fajitas
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lime
- 3 bell peppers red, yellow, green or orange
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ASW spice smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of ASW spice garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ASW spice black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of ASW spice cumin
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation
- Cut onion into slivers & slice peppers.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, cumin and salt.
- Cut chicken into strips and toss with the spice mixture from AllSpiceWorld.
- Preheat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high. Add 1/2 of the chicken and cook until just cooked, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Set chicken aside and add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Drain onions well and cook 2 minutes.
- Add in sliced peppers and cook an additional 2 minutes or just until hot.
- Add chicken back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Squeeze additional lime overtop and serve over tortillas.