Pork (chicken) chop in sesame
- 350-400 g of pork (carbonate, loin, neck) or 1 large chicken breast
- 1-2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons cream (milk)
- AllSpiceWorld seasoning “Bujak Salt”
- 4-5 tablespoons flour for breading
- 7-8 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Vegetable oil
Method of preparation
Wash the meat, dry it with paper towels, cut into even slices, 1.5-1.8 cm thick.
We tenderize it with a hammer through a cling film to about 8-10 mm, sprinkle meat with “Bujak salt” seasoning and leave the marinated pork chop for 30-40 minutes, and the chicken for 1 hour.
Prepare 3 dishes for breading: one for flour, and the second one for beaten eggs with cream, and the third one for sesame seeds.
Roll each chop in flour, shake off the excess, dip in eggs, roll in sesame.
Oil must be overheated, for that put the pan on a high heat.
Put the chops into pan, reduce the heat a little, brown both sides, spending about 60-70 seconds on each.