Korean Style Tomatoes
- Tomatoes - 2 kg
- Bell pepper - 2 pcs
- Garlic - 2 heads
- Green hot peppers - 3-4 pcs.
- Fresh parsley
- Hot red pepper flakes (Acı Pul Kırmızı Biber) from allspiceworld
- Natural apple cider vinegar 5% - 100 ml
- Refined vegetable oil - 100 ml
- Sugar - 80 g
- Salt - 2 tbsp (without top)
- ASW “Italian Herbs” seasoning
Method of preparation
Blend together bell pepper, garlic, hot pepper and parsley. Add vinegar, vegetable oil, hot red pepper flakes, sugar, salt and seasoning and mix it by hand to prevent the oil from whipping and whitening.
Cut tomatoes in half, if large cut into 4 pieces.
In a three-liter jar we put in the following order: tomatoes - dressing - tomatoes - dressing ...
Close the jar with a capron lid, turn the closed jar upside down and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
And in the morning it will be possible to return it to its normal position. So the top layer of tomato is marinated faster. Tomatoes are done in a day!
Korean tomatoes can be stored in the refrigerator for about one week.