- Tomatoes - 3 pcs,
- Fresh cucumbers - 2-3 pcs,
- Onion - 1 pc.,
- Bell pepper (green or yellow) - 1 pc.,
- Olives (without stones) - 2-3 tbsp.,
- Feta cheese (cow or sheep) - 150 g
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Red wine vinegar (or lemon juice) - 2 tbsp.,
- AllSpiceWorld (ASW) seasoning “Italian herbs” - 1 tbsp.
Metoda de preparare
Cut tomatoes into large slices or cubes.
Slice the pepper into half rings.
Dice the cucumbers.
Peel and chop the onion in half rings.
Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
Place cucumbers, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes in a deep salad bowl.
Salt to taste (if the feta cheese is salty, then you better not add salt).
Dress the salad with lemon juice or wine vinegar and olive oil (can be replaced with sunflower).
Gently mix the vegetables and put the salad on the dish.
Put the cheese cubes on top, sprinkle with “Italian herbs” seasoning and decorate the salad with olives.
Chill the salad in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before serving.