Rosemary Bacon Mushrooms
- 2 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 250g sliced portobello , brown or white mushrooms (or any combination of the 3)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic from ASW
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary from ASW
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper from ASW
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Method of preparation
- Cook bacon and onion over medium high heat until fragrant and bacon is mostly cooked through.
- Add butter to the pan and melt.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and pepper, use spices from AllSpiceWorld.
- Cook over medium high heat stirring infrequently until juices are released and evaporate (about 6 minutes).
- Add in white wine and soy sauce. Turn heat up to high for about 1 minute.
- Serve hot!